• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Just hanging with my R/T

hemi*guy

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
10:37 AM
Reaction score
539150B8-11C8-4B92-BAB4-63BF9768D5D8.jpeg

Yup, no fun for me till spring. Just beer and polish!

FK5 looks great when it is shiny and new. Seasoned? Not so much.....

JS 8.jpg

I've never seen an ugly 2nd gen. Charger... even rusted, crumpled and rotting in the woods. I'd sell my mother to have another one.

IMG_4191.jpg
IMG_4192 2.jpg

My son in law is bringing this one home the week of Thanksgiving.

:thumbsup: Another FK5 car? Is GYC gonna
:thumbsup: Another FK5 car? Is GYC gonna restore that one as well?
:thumbsup: Another FK5 car? Is GYC gonna restore that one as well?

I think we are gonna give this one a shot by ourselves, hes a welder by trade and my two grandsons love poppop’s car so we will probably try to get them involved. We are in no rush so it will keep me out of trouble. Mark told me he has a 5 yr wait just to get your car in the door. Besides everytime i mention GYC the haters come out in droves, that’s ok GYC did the right thing by me . The car did have problems when it came back but Mark paid to have them all fixed.

I think we are gonna give this one a shot by ourselves, hes a welder by trade and my two grandsons love poppop’s car so we will probably try to get them involved. We are in no rush so it will keep me out of trouble. Mark told me he has a 5 yr wait just to get your car in the door. Besides everytime i mention GYC the haters come out in droves, that’s ok GYC did the right thing by me . The car did have problems when it came back but Mark paid to have them all fixed.

I like watching the show and seeing the cars they are restoring but I just don't care too much for Mark that's all, he seems pretty knowledgeable but kind of full of himself a little.

I like watching the show and seeing the cars they are restoring but I just don't care too much for Mark that's all, he seems pretty knowledgeable but kind of full of himself a little.

Yeah he comes off like that but he really does care about our old Mopars. It’s not easy to keep a resto shop going and he films his own shows and has to try and sell them to the network. He gave me a great price to do my car so he’s ok in my book. Love him or hate him he’s saving old Mopars!

Last edited:
Okay, so good to know I am not the only one who will go out in the garage for no reason just to hang with the R/T? And here I thought I might have some sort of condition or issues.

Okay, so good to know I am not the only one who will go out in the garage for no reason just to hang with the R/T? And here I thought I might have some sort of condition or issues.
I like to go out and look at all 3 of mine.

20210320_161519.jpg

Auto Transport Service
Back