• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Just saw this....

I see the 4 that disagreed with you are the ones that lean hard to the left.
Me? I agree.
How can anyone actually disagree? Did these 4 red X guys ever look closely at what is taught in today's schools? Find me a school system that promotes strong Conservative values and I'd be impressed. The overwhelming majority of what I have seen push acceptance of condoms versus abstinence, deviant lifestyles, white guilt, minorities rights and pretty much anything but personal responsibility for your future.

Blame, Blame, Blame,

Many Parents want to blame and put their responsibilities of raising their kids on everyone but themselves. I see parents hardly get involved with their kids schools. Don’t spend any time going to parent/teacher meetings to discuss their child’s progress or deficiencies at school. Good behavior at school by their kids seems not to be a necessity.

Society has changed not because of left or right but because of technology and everyone can now know your business with one click of a button.

Teachers have no control of their classrooms anymore, or their students. Too many Parents with no common sense and over protective of their kids that they allow to walk all over them and everyone else. Let’s blame the teachers, and then when they try a to inforce discipline they are threatened with lawsuits.

This is not a right vs left political stance. This is about exhibiting “common sense “ and taking responsibilities of contributing to society. And if you do not have the skills or desire to accomplish being a parent then you need to do society a favor and get sterilized.

Now I realize that some kids have medical issues which can not be controlled or the fault of the parents. And as a Tax payer I have no issue with helping thy neighbor.

Auto Transport Service
Back