• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Just this scene completely out of context

I didn't want to watch it and give him an extra view, but I wanted to see what all the fuss was about.

Deliberately saying the wrong thing just to seem more like a douchebag, he's probably quite intelligent and clearly knows how to make money. I couldn't stand him smashing the windshield at the end - just wanted to punch him in the face, which is probably the reaction he wants, to get more controversy/more views.

The world is a mess right now and the internet has a lot to answer for, giving the dumb (or dumb acting) a voice they never had before.

Padam, I didn't think you were trying to be funny, I should have said not entertaining. My bad.
I can’t tell you how many people have told me about the massive money you can make playing video games.

That was the first and last video of his that i will watch. What a douchebag.

Somebody put a lot of love, effort, and money to made his dream come true, and this asshole, destroy the car for the fun of another bunch of idiots.

Last edited:
Somebody put a lot of love, effort, and money to made his dream come true, and to this asshole, destroy the car for the fun of another bunch of idiots.
It’s possible it was just done for a paycheck, but to me it’s still a shame.

Auto Transport Service
Back