• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

just wanted to put it out there

Status
Not open for further replies.

loneagle

Local time
9:51 AM
Reaction score
Contact seller
Well lets see there is a small town in pa called hunker pa there is a restoration and performance shop there that does work big and small from minor to major overhaul he works good hard and makes sure it looks right and perfect he does all kinds of work from all original to way out there custom or drag chassis any way you want it truly does great work his cars are in magazine in shows known by the great Carol shelby has done many types of cars from vets to jags but really loves mopars owns a few rare ones himself you want the best you want it right the name is RST PERFORMANCE AND RESTORATION pm me ill give you his number he travels to pick up and drop off but at a fee you can do anything cheap but that don't make it done right or nice and clean most cars he did have taken high standings and high standards so drop me a line if you want it right

Since this is just a commercial for a shop, it's going in the Marketplace

Ok sorry i put it in the wrong place but i can answer? S also but this is a real shop one of the best

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back