• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Just wanted to say.

383man

Local time
11:12 AM
Reaction score
Its nice to be back at this site and see many here that I have not talked to in a bit. That's because my old computer was so slow here it drove me crazy waiting. It was nice of my kids to give me a new Lab Top for Christmas and its awesome to click on here and it works right away. So I hope many understand I was not here much the last year or so because of my old slow computer as for some reason this site is very slow on my old computer but not on my new one. I missed many of the cool people and post on here so I got some catching up to do. Ron

Thank your kids for us too Ron. You have a wealth of knowledge that really helps out on here. Welcome back with faster speed!
tenor (1).gif

Hi Ron! I'm a newbie and agree with the cool people comment. Glad you have a running 'puter now, what a great site!

This place sure beats Moparts by a mile. Too many jerkoffs, too many nerds that never spin a wrench on anything, moderators are ********....

Welcome back Ron! It’ll be great to see you more often...again.

Good to see you back Ron...you don't know me, but I know your car. We need to see more action shots of you this season. :steering::)

The value of a website such as this one is in the collection of not only those members who have the knowledge and experience on the subject, but that they're also willing to share that wisdom with others.
This place has that in spades.
Always happy to see someone return from a hiatus who brings that to the table.
Welcome back!

This is a good time of year to spend some time here since old man winter is here in the north. Sounds like you did a good job raising those youngsters.

Good to see ya' back

now with greater speed that's never a bad thing,
well for the most part anyway

Auto Transport Service
Back