• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

K member question

belvedere 67

Local time
1:13 AM
Reaction score
I need a k member for a 70 318. I found a 90s dodge dakota with a 6 cylinder. Do anyone know if this will work ?

I have a k-Frame from a 66 belvedere II. Not sure if it will fit but I can find out.

Ok nevermind just saw last post lol well I have an extra k-frame if you're interested.

Here is a 70 all powder coated and ready to go.....a little dusty, but in great shape. Never mounted

K1.JPG

K-member bottom.JPG

I think he wants to put an older V8 into a newer Dak. That's why I deleted my post. They built Daks with v8's, so if the motor mounts will work[maybe completely different attaching to the block]...it should be easy after that.

Oh I need a k member to put a 318 into my 50 dodge pickup. I found a cheap 92 dakota with a v6. I want to buy it for parts. Will this k member work.

I think he wants to put an older V8 into a newer Dak. That's why I deleted my post. They built Daks with v8's, so if the motor mounts will work[maybe completely different attaching to the block]...it should be easy after that.

I "got it now" mmissile...
Yup, you are correct...
Thanks, took me a minute or 2.

Oh I need a k member to put a 318 into my 50 dodge pickup. I found a cheap 92 dakota with a v6. I want to buy it for parts. Will this k member work.

Most old-truck-guys use the F-M-J body frontends. It's pretty straight-forward. Mount an upper control-arm point, and the rest is basicly a bolt-in. They're still pretty easy to find, and have decent brakes.

Auto Transport Service
Back