• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SOLD K Member, sway bar & suspension from '68 GTX

Status
Not open for further replies.

Outsider

Local time
11:43 PM
Reaction score
Contact seller
'68 GTX K frame, sway bar, suspension, steering box as pictured from a car I parted out about 40 years ago. $300
Prefer local pick-up, located in Tacoma Wa., as shipping would be difficult me, and expensive for you. Will hold, upon payment, for a reasonable amount of time for someone to make travel and/or pick up arrangements if that will help. PM me if interested.

K Member.JPG

you may want to list the sway bar and brackets separately.......it's the most desirable part and shipping is much easier ..... everything else will be viewed as either scrap or "dime a dozen"

Don't scrap that K-frame.....

Putting away at the bottom of the pile of iron for winter storage if no one interested.

Wow, just got it put away before the rains started, but I'm sure we can make it happen.

Sold to the man from the scenic part of our state. Glad to see someone is going to use it after all these years.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back