• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Kidsixpack

kidsixpack

Local time
3:46 PM
Reaction score
Hey! I'm KIDSIXPACK! I use the same name on all of the forums! I'm into Bee's, but I love all Mopars! Is this site ran by the same guys that run the A Bodies Only wepsite? I enjoy that one! A bit more freedom than some sites we all know.
KID:p
www.sixpacksuperbee.homestead.com

Yes it is!!! Welcome!!!

Nice site... How about a few links to our sites?

Yes it is. Joeychicago baby! He's here and about tonight workin on stuff with Peggy.

Show us whatcha got there Kid!

I'll see what I can do?

I'll gladly ad links to the sites! In need to update my links page. I just finished a buch of updates and neglected to do the links page. I'll get something up for you. Are there links on your sites? I've not looked close enough to know?
KID

jr and buddy 5.JPG

cars at 33.jpg

View attachment 320131

View attachment 320133

Dang man those are nice congrats. That has to be a good feeling to come home and see those in the garage.

Thanks guys! I'm hoping to add a FC7 71 Bee eventually, but right now I'm quite content!

The garage was fun to do. I'm making the best of my limited space.

This weekend there is a little show right by my house and I'm planning on taking both car. Should be fun!
KID

Auto Transport Service
Back