• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Kilduff Shifter In Factory Console

Yeahrightgreer

Local time
7:29 PM
Reaction score
Ive seen a few people here and there w/ the Kilduff Shifters and IIRC have even seen someone on the A Body site graft one into an A Body console.

I was just curious if anyone had any experience with the shifters and the B Body consoles? Has anyone modified theirs? I have a multiple consoles laying around I can use. I still need to take the measurements of my console to see what can be done. The shifter I’m looking at is about 4.5” wide and 4” high.

(The photo shown is a ‘64 Ford Console modified)

1DFB435D-955E-4273-B0FD-3231A7F35A6D.jpeg

8E7C0F0F-C63D-4046-AB1E-A38CDCDAA8B7.jpeg
I got one in my Valiant. I’m going to do a console. Swear I am! Funny to see the looks when people check out the interior.

Are you gonna make your own or use a factory style? I just love the lightning rod look! Maybe just maybe one day I’ll have a Lenco in a street car :rolleyes:

I would love a Lenco myself!

If I had a console I would have worked the shifter to it. Seeing I dont I will build one. I see some cool ideas with cup holders and the like.

Looks like I’ll be the person to experiment with it for everyone else’s knowledge. Took some measurements and looks like the shifter should drop right in place pretty flush with the top of the console face.

Would anyone happen to know the length of the factory shifter (67 B Body) from the floor to the top of the knob?

Auto Transport Service
Back