• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

King of Trim, others?

dspur

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
3:03 AM
Reaction score
Anyone used King of Trim for bezels, grills etc? Are there others? I would like the rear panel, grill, bezels etc refinished. I know there are those who recommend DYI, but I have no time and am pretty much relegated to assembly. This is for my 69 Super Bee. Thanks in advance for your advice and experiences...
69 Super Bee tailight bezel backside.jpg
69 Super Bee tailight bezel front.jpg
Photo Mar 16, 12 53 43 PM.jpg
Photo Mar 16, 12 53 48 PM.jpg
Photo Mar 16, 12 53 52 PM.jpg
Photo Mar 16, 12 54 10 PM.jpg
Photo Mar 16, 12 54 15 PM.jpg
Photo Mar 16, 12 54 20 PM.jpg Photo Mar 16, 12 54 24 PM.jpg

Member ......partsmonsta on here did a absolutely stunning job on my 68 roadrunner grill very happy I would assume he would can do your grill and finish panel.... The tail light bezels will have to be sent out and re-chromed no one does those that I know of except for a chrome shop

I had some work done on an A-body by King of Trim. They are one of the best, assuming they are still doing work. But they are very expensive.

I use Bill Petrow and have for years. He can be reached at [email protected]. He has done my bezels and currently has my tail panel for my superbee. He can do a show quality level finish or quality driver, your call based upon budget. I do know the the grills are now being repopped as Classic industries sells them. However, they are in backorder.

Here is a picture of his show level finish on bezels.

20211208_165719.jpg

I use Bill Petrow and have for years. He can be reached at [email protected]. He has done my bezels and currently has my tail panel for my superbee. He can do a show quality level finish or quality driver, your call based upon budget. I do know the the grills are now being repopped as Classic industries sells them. However, they are in backorder.

Here is a picture of his show level finish on bezels.

View attachment 1256247
Thanks, I will check with him...

Auto Transport Service
Back