• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE Kolor Korrect 202 pearl dye kit

Status
Not open for further replies.

SDCoronet

Local time
1:11 AM
Reaction score
Contact seller
I’m selling my leftover paint needed to restore your faded pearl white door panels to match new legendary 202 pearl white seat covers.

I did a write up using this product a few days ago here: https://www.forbbodiesonly.com/mopa...utout-to-kolor-korrect.197539/#post-911610618

I ended up using around half of the paint and reducer. The remaining half is more than enough to do a complete set of door panels, armrests, and small miscellaneous interior parts. I will also throw in a 3/4th full can of Bulldog adhesion promoter, which is necessary to do the job. I needed very little of it to do my panels and armrests.

For the products pictured, I spent approximately $350 shipped. I’ll let these go to someone who could use it for $130 shipped. It be a shame for the remaining product to go to waste.

Hit me up if you have any questions.

207D2FF6-B41D-4D25-92D4-0F188384B679.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back