• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Kudos To Kid Rock and Tyler Perry

Kid Rock is 47 years old now, so isn't it about time he changes his name to Man Rock?

While we're at it, a guy calling himself "Sting" at age 67 seems pretty ridiculous.

What about the dude calling himself "The Situation"?

It was a good thing that they did. I wish others would do more of this in some way. Maybe they do and we just don't see it.

Jumping on the name bandwagon, there is a guy that sings "Purple Rain" that doesn't even have a name anymore; just a symbol.

It was a good thing that they did. I wish others would do more of this in some way. Maybe they do and we just don't see it.

Jumping on the name bandwagon, there is a guy that sings "Purple Rain" that doesn't even have a name anymore; just a symbol.
He has a headstone. He died.

Good story.

Kid Rock needs to cut his hair and either shave the moustache or grow a beard, he looks like he should be driving a van with the words "free candy" written on the side.

Thats enough of the van bashing!
20181021_161701.jpg

Kid rock can do what he wants ! He's one of the few decent artist that help others with his money ! He wants a van he can have a van , last I saw he bought a sweet old Lincoln limo for himself

paying off a whole stores list of Christmas layaways
that's pretty cool, no matter what their name is :thumbsup:

I like Kid Rock's attitude :bananadance:

Just last week

“God forbid you say something a little wrong; you’re racist, homophobic, Islamophobic, this that and the other. People need to calm down, get a little less politically correct,” Kid Rock said. “And I would say, you know, love everybody. Except, I’d say screw that Joy Behar bitch.”

Auto Transport Service
Back