• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

L/H Rear Stud Wanted

MrRick68383

Local time
11:04 PM
Reaction score
Hi everyone,

Looking for a single L/H wheel stud for rear axle on 68 Charger. Any suggestions?

If you're not restoring a "concurs" show car, I would recommend buying 10 RH 1/2 X 20 studs and lugs and converting.

I'm sure he probably just needs one... for the snapped off one, from running an impact gun the wrong way! :D

If you're not restoring a "concurs" show car, I would recommend buying 10 RH 1/2 X 20 studs and lugs and converting.

Thats what I've done to all my Mopars...

I've heard all the "that makes them unique" crap.... Don't care... I've never seen a RH threaded lug nut fall off as long as it's tight...

Ya its suppose to be **** mustang owners for matching numbers. :D

Most people on this forum know that I have every single LEFT handed wheel studs Front & Rear, Drum and Disc --- all N.O.S. ++ ONLY ++ of course....
I would gladly leave you my phone number because I am okay with being up front and honest, but that is against forum rules.....
So P M me......yours, Craig

Thanks to all for responding! I look forward to participating on this website more in the future. Have a very Mopar Christmas everyone!

Last time I needed some l.h. studs and lugs,my local auto parts store had them in stock. (Old school). Not like today's parts chain stores.

Thats what I've done to all my Mopars...

I've heard all the "that makes them unique" crap.... Don't care... I've never seen a RH threaded lug nut fall off as long as it's tight...
That's right....they won't come off IF they are tight. When I first got my license dad had me take his work truck to go pick something up. Drove through the old neighborhood to get to the main drag (20 mph limit) and heard a faint knocking sound so pulled over and for some reason, started pushing on the top of the tires with my foot and the left front moved. Popped the poverty cap and was surprised to see all 5 lug nuts were all the way flush with the face of the lugs. Made me wonder if things would have been different at a higher speed.

Auto Transport Service
Back