• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Las Vegas locals?

Micah Pohlman

Local time
8:09 PM
Reaction score
Anyone out there in Las Vegas or really close? I'm thinking about a vehicle there and might want a second opinion of it's condition.

Wish I could help you out, as looking at desert cars and trucks is fun, to me.

Typically, a desert car is gonna have a great body and chassis, sun-burnt paint and a pretty roached, sun-baked interior. Find a rusty model of the same car up North and swap interiors.

Anyone out there in Las Vegas or really close? I'm thinking about a vehicle there and might want a second opinion of it's condition.
Hey Micah……..

I’m here in Vegas , is the car still available??

I’ll give it a try if you want .

Send me the particulars….private message style…

John

That deal turned out be a nothing-burger. I assume that it's still there/for sale but I don't have his number any more.

That deal turned out be a nothing-burger. I assume that it's still there/for sale but I don't have his number any more.
Sorry about that...............Ive Heard "VEGAS" Referred to As The Douchebag Capitol Of America Before..............So Many Disingenuous People Here , Playing Their Games.............Hope You Find What Youre Looking For ...I Sold A 66 Charger To A Member In PA 2 Years Ago, Hes Mucho Happy With It!! MOPAR2YA!!
John

Auto Transport Service
Back