• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SOLD Late 64 - Super Stock A-990 hemi original stainless core spark plug wires

Status
Not open for further replies.

odcics2

Local time
10:15 PM
Reaction score
Contact seller
I have a set of 8, including the cap. Purchased from Cotton Owens a few years back. These would have been on his Cotton Picker, considering the date on the wires. (4th qtr. 64 build date)
There were made by the Packard Electric Co., for Chrysler. Please see the pics.
Asking $975. or best reasonable offer. including shipping AND full insurance in the mainland US.
Please PM. thanks.

Attachments

• original super stock wires --late  1964.jpg
    original super stock wires --late 1964.jpg
    27.9 KB · Views: 470
  • original super stock wires - late 1964.JPG
    original super stock wires - late 1964.JPG
    68.3 KB · Views: 461
Sold a set, have another...
Also I believe a complete set of 4th quarter 1963 wires, good for a 64. Have to do a little digging in the garage!

thanks.

Still have a set... PM if interested. Thanks.

I have a set of 8, including the cap. Purchased from Cotton Owens a few years back. These would have been on his Cotton Picker, considering the date on the wires. (4th qtr. 64 build date)
There were made by the Packard Electric Co., for Chrysler. Please see the pics.
Asking $975. or best reasonable offer. including shipping AND full insurance in the mainland US.
Please PM. thanks.

have one set... PM with your best offer. Thanks...

Ran across these in the garage. Will trade for MoPar stock car parts. what ya got??

At $975, fully insured, including shipping, YES, it does include the original coil wire.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back