• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Late Model Mopar Wheels

Chargered

Local time
3:18 AM
Reaction score
I bought a 08 Charger for my Son and I to play around with. We want to get a set of Black 5 spoke wheels for it (they are 20 inch). Any recommendations on where to go to buy a set of wheels? Seems like the OEM wheels are very expensive.

IMG_0072.JPG IMG_0079.JPG

How about powder coating the ones you have? Up here its $100 each rim to sandblast and powdercoat.

Summit and jegs both offer (chinese, i'm sure) copys of oem wheels, often in black. Summit calls theirs"replica alloys", jegs calls them "oe wheels". Probably about a third of what a dealer asks for the real thing. Also, jegs has a line of wheels with their own name on them that i kind of like, that are reasonably priced.
Just as an aside, i personally despise black wheels. Ive never seen a car with black wheels that i didn't think would look better with something else. I spent days trying to get the flat black paint off of the chrome wheels that were on my my car when i got it back from the pos that stole it.

488D677A-8BB0-4B61-A984-D8DDECB4CBCE.jpeg
The factory wheels look fine, don’t care for black either. Don’t forget the TPMS if you do change them. Put the $$$ towards a Blower to wake up that 5.7.

Auto Transport Service
Back