• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Late to to the game, but i made it

JoeSki

Local time
9:57 PM
Reaction score
Ive joined my first forum! I’ve been in the hobby since a young age and was very lucky to have an older generation help me in so many ways. Making a great network of friends around the country and seeing familiar faces every year as a vendor at the Mopar nats. I have a lot of contacts and will help when possible to locate parts for anyone in need. Not that I don’t also need things too. Although Ive decided to step out of buying and selling. I kept my first car, a sunfire yellow 68 charger it’s a basket case. And a more recent purchase of a 67 Belvedere wagon. I just always thought they were a cool looking wagon. (Looking for tail light lenses) looking forward to talking with everyone.

Welcome from Alabama, better late than never. Show us your cars, we love pictures.

welcome from S Carolina glad your here.

Welcome aboard. Either by pure chance or Devine intervention, you have landed on the absolute top of the pole of all vehicle affectionado sites in existence. However, as mentioned already.....................
pichers.jpg
:lol:

:thumbsup::welcome: I come from south of the 'burgh

Ive joined my first forum! I’ve been in the hobby since a young age and was very lucky to have an older generation help me in so many ways. Making a great network of friends around the country and seeing familiar faces every year as a vendor at the Mopar nats. I have a lot of contacts and will help when possible to locate parts for anyone in need. Not that I don’t also need things too. Although Ive decided to step out of buying and selling. I kept my first car, a sunfire yellow 68 charger it’s a basket case. And a more recent purchase of a 67 Belvedere wagon. I just always thought they were a cool looking wagon. (Looking for tail light lenses) looking forward to talking with everyone.
:xscuseless:

Welcome to FBBO Joe!! Post some pics of your Mopars if you will.

Welcome to FBBO from NorCal Sierras

Auto Transport Service
Back