• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Latest Elon Musk news

Richard Cranium

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
4:50 PM
Reaction score
im not sure which is funnier,the bizarre stories that tabloid rag has to offer,
or the fact that you are quoting a " tabloid rag " as actual News
:rofl:

Looks like a Bond villain.

16116168-7252747-image-a-1_1563285438232.jpg

Very few people live in reality any more....strange world we live in these days...

She kinda looks like Johnny Depp in drag.........maybe he wants to be Dr. NO
upload_2019-7-18_13-19-8.png

Elon Musk's singer girlfriend Grimes says she has REPLACED the top layer of her eyeball with orange polymer she made in a lab to 'treat depression' and spends 4 hours a day in a 'deprivation tank to astro-glide to other dimensions'

To put it another way, Elon Musk's girlfriend has run out of ways to spend his vast fortune in a conventional fashion, and is hunting for new ways to blow cash. :fool:

I'm interested in what sort of work she does besides singing, if she is making medical grade polymers in a laboratory. And why wouldn't an orange contact lens have sufficed instead?

She is, at least here in Canada, somewhat of a celebrity (from Vancouver). She has put out several albums, gets airplay, and is worth a few million on her own.
1460690960-gettyimages-491690496.jpg

I'm interested in what sort of work she does besides singing, if she is making medical grade polymers in a laboratory. And why wouldn't an orange contact lens have sufficed instead?

She is, at least here in Canada, somewhat of a celebrity (from Vancouver). She has put out several albums, gets airplay, and is worth a few million on her own.
View attachment 802582

I'd never heard of her until now.

All I see is two rich eccentric Douchebags...

I don't think either one lives 'in reality'...

I'm not impressed...

who cares :lol:
just fun to rag on

he'd be broke,
without the govt. subsidies on all his projects
they're not self funded

Seems it pays to know powerful Lobbyists, to do your bidding today...

View attachment 802582

What is the significance of her pendant?
IMG_20190718_211100.jpg

Auto Transport Service
Back