• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Latest episode of 'Coffee Walk'

"Richard"?

Richard-Rawlings-height-1200x702.jpg

I like some of the Dennis Collins videos. But I do find it kind of funny when he claims to have "rescued" or "saved" some of the stuff he buys. The really nice, garage kept, low mile cars especially.. He "saved" them? I guess they were otherwise headed for certain destruction..... LOL

I like some of the Dennis Collins videos. But I do find it kind of funny when he claims to have "rescued" or "saved" some of the stuff he buys. The really nice, garage kept, low mile cars especially.. He "saved" them? I guess they were otherwise headed for certain destruction..... LOL

In some cases I take it to mean that the car is (hopefully) going to a new owner who will appreciate what it is and get enjoyment from it rather than just having it sit parked somewhere as an investment.

One other thing I like about Dennis' show is the little restaurant segment at the end. He won't show or mention the place if it's bad, and for the good places, that little plug from Dennis probably helps them out some.

Dennis is night and day different than Dick Rawlings, a very informative class act. He won't discuss money and provides a lot of back story on the cars and the previous owners.

He may be more tolerable than Richard, although they have quite a bit in common IMO ( mannerisms, phrases, ego's), but I found this video ( first of his I've seen) kind of boring. Very little focus on the cars themselves.

He may be more tolerable than Richard, although they have quite a bit in common IMO ( mannerisms, phrases, ego's), but I found this video ( first of his I've seen) kind of boring. Very little focus on the cars themselves.

How much he focuses on the cars I think depends on if he's genuinely interested in the car or just looking for a flip (no surprise there). On some cars, he's gone into so much detail that I was surprised he didn't mention what the seller had for breakfast.

I do like Dennis Collins, never seen that show before...

Dennis Richard Dennis Richard

What am I missing

Are they both the same car ?

81A190F7-BC48-45E4-8F46-67BFAD3FF4E4.jpeg

Ah....********.
Lol......dude tried to buy for 69 Bee back in 2013. I was polite at first but lost a lot of respect for the guy then he would not take no for an answer......which he did.

Lol......dude tried to buy for 69 Bee back in 2013. I was polite at first but lost a lot of respect for the guy then he would not take no for an answer......which he did.
RESPECT!
(For you, not the ******** :) )...

That poor poor poor 1971 Superbee

Where or what will it end up BEE ing

Looks like it didn’t have a fender tag , so

Auto Transport Service
Back