• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Leaf springs

5.7 hemi

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
7:33 PM
Reaction score
Where can I get some hd leaf springs for a 64 b body that wont break the wallet? My originals are just not cutting it and the air shocks I put in to help are giving me a rough ride. I dont mind getting some for a later b body, but, I would rather just remove and replace. If I go with the later springs, what company has everything I would need? Thanks!!

Also check with St. Louis Spring Co. I had them make up a set with 6 leaves for my '64 Belvedere.

On ebay there is some from mcveighs, not a bad price and I wont need to bet different hangers, I like the idea of remove and replace. Also it has been mentioned to get some add a leafs, so I'm toying with that idea also.

As far as my consent try a transverse leaf spring clamped in the center as a locating member for the IFS.It is a perfectly doable suspension, in fact I raced such a beast 4 years ago.4stack unclamped on back of rr. not as violent as a birdcage.

Auto Transport Service
Back