• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOUND Left hand thread wheel stud for front drum 69 Roadrunner

Status
Not open for further replies.

peabodyracin

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
7:52 PM
Reaction score
Getting close to finishing up my car and through the help of members here had already replaced some bad rear wheel studs. Now discover there's one on the left front that's bad, and those are different than the rear studs.

Just need one. Thanks in advance for your help!

Have you tried a napa ?
We had a huge bin of them at work, will check to see if they got thrown out when we move into new shop.

I changed all mine to same as right hand when I restored the car. I’ll see if I still have those left hand ones that I took off. If I do you can have them.

I changed all mine to same as right hand when I restored the car. I’ll see if I still have those left hand ones that I took off. If I do you can have them.

A true Mopar has left and right wheel studs! LOL

A true Mopar has left and right wheel studs! LOL
Something I don’t care that much about. It’s my car so I decided to change them. I assumed that wouldn’t be questioned - if you buy it you can change them back.

Thanks much. I'll keep fingers crossed that you still have them. Local NAPA stores no luck. Generally I get blank looks.

Yep I'll check if the shop still has them.. Summit racing sells them for 2.99..
1/2-20 LH thread.

Thanks much. I'll keep fingers crossed that you still have them. Local NAPA stores no luck. Generally I get blank looks.
I don’t seem to be able to locate them. Pretty sure I tossed them. Looks like you can get them from Summit for pretty cheap though.

Something I don’t care that much about. It’s my car so I decided to change them. I assumed that wouldn’t be questioned - if you buy it you can change them back.

Lighten up Francis! Can't you take a light pun?

I'd like to take you up on buying a couple from you. Your inbox is full though.

Sorry about that, I cleared some space in my inbox. I'm heading to my storage unit later tonight and I will snag a front drum w/LH threads. I'll remove a few of them back at my garage. If you still want to, send me a PM and I'll keep you updated in there or I'll just send you a PM once I have the studs in my hand if you haven't sent me a PM at that point.

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back