• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB Left side dash chrome strip for 66 Satellite

Status
Not open for further replies.

AR67GTX

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
10:38 PM
Reaction score
I need the left side pieces from steering column to A pillar cover. Mine has a couple small rust throughs from heavy rust on the back. See photo if any question as to piece I'm seeking.

https://www.amazon.com/photos/all/gallery/CcXGbLyrQuasGr4ErgzBbA?sf=1&ref_=APH_D_NAV

I believe this trim is the same for all 66 and 67 B-bodies - Dodge and Plymouth. No broken studs please. Some scuffs and graying of chrome or fine pitting is fine as I planned on having the old one re-chromed anyway.

Well your photo doesn't come up so it is impossible to tell if I have what your needs are along with others...cr8crshr/Bill:usflag::usflag::usflag:

If chrome your talking about ends near steering column 67 won't work. 67 columns are larger in diameter so chrome pieces are shorter.

Good to know Fan. I didn’t measure it compared to my 67 - just assumed they were the same. So much for assumptions.

Don’t know why the picture won’t come up for Cr8crschr. Still opens for me. It’s the left section of the chrome trim bar that runs below the radio from side to side.

Maybe this will work.

https://www.amazon.com/photos/shared/QPMby5b2SD6wXcvWk4NMZA.Z6recdtYZu1oZFWYtgyLnq

QPMby5b2SD6wXcvWk4NMZA.Z6recdtYZu1oZFWYtgyLnq

Fran, I measured the length of the straight piece at 9” from the 66 which seems to be about the same on my 67. However, the column trim piece is on my 67 and hides the end under it. But the 66 piece is plenty long to go up under it on the 67 column trim. I think a 67 piece would work.

Was going by what has been post on FBBO. Good you could make a side by side comparison. :thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back