• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Legendary Auto Leather Seat Covers

4404ME

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
9:54 AM
Reaction score
Greetings All! So, I find myself needing to replace the vinyl, Ember Gold, front bucket seat covers in my 72 RR (pleats separating). While I know leather is significantly more costly, I would consider that expense - IF - I could SEE what the leather covers look like. Unfortunately, LAI doesn’t provide pictures of this product. If someone out there has gone this route, and has pictures of the finished product, please post them! I’m interested in how the leather looks, as in texture, sheen, etc.
Thanks Much!

I’ve called and asked Legendary for a material sample before ordering and they’ve sent to me without any problem.

I appreciate your help, but to make an informed decision, I really do want to see the finished product. Hopefully, someone can provide photos of a finished installation. Thanks again!

I put LAI leather covers on my Charger seats. Don't know if that would help. They're 69 and black. Look great, came out great. The leather has a nice satin sheen.

Not gold, or 72 RR seats, but they are Legendary leather covers over new seat foam (also from Legendary).
Jess in Ky

interior2.jpg

Here's a pic before installation on my seats. A little FYI for ya, not ALL the seat cover is actually leather, only the front of the seat back and the top of the seat bottom, the surrounding material is vinyl.
Jess in ky

IMG_4177A.jpg

Thanks everyone, I appreciate the pictures, and the feedback! If anyone else has pictures (especially in Ember Gold), please post them! Once again - to everyone who has responded to my post - Thank You!

Have you priced the gold?

Gold can be 300% more expensive than other colors.

Auto Transport Service
Back