• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Legendary Auto Wait Times

69-beeper

Local time
10:38 PM
Reaction score
Just curious on what everyone’s wait time has been? I ordered ‘69 RR standard (MX2) interior panels and seat upholstery On 3/13/2021. Was informed the wait time was five and half to six months. I emailed 3-4 weeks ago and got a one line response, “This order is scheduled to be completed by the end of August to the middle of September.” As of today they are still listed as “in production”.

Im not complaining, as it is what it is. Just curious if others 69 RR owners have been waiting the same time frame for their interiors as well. ;)

I ordered a set of bucket and rear seat covers for a 69 RR on August 22nd, got email giving estimate of 196 days before order will ship completely.

I ordered seat covers and a vinyl top on black Friday last year. Got the top in February and the seat covers in April. so the covers were right at 5 months.

The whole world is on back order right now. Many items are getting obsoleted or discontinued due to such long lead times.

Yes, I ordered a rear Package Tray for my "X" in the third month of this year and when I called
three weeks ago, they said end of Sept., to middle of October. Same boat!

I ordered seat covers and door panels in early December. Got the seat covers in April with no word on the door panels. I called them a few weeks later and asked about the door panels. They said they’re scheduled to ship in early June. Sure enough, got them in mid June.

Yes, I ordered a rear Package Tray for my "X" in the third month of this year and when I called
three weeks ago, they said end of Sept., to middle of October. Same boat!

Ordered a package tray for my RR on 8/22, tray arrived this week

I put my order in December a day or two after Christmas. About 5 months.

I ordered seat covers for a 68 GTX, 30 days, rear seat for a 72, 5 months. It seems if they got it on the self, several weeks, if they have to make it, many months....

I ordered door panels back in April from Jegs. Just checked at Jegs and it says "Estimated to ship direct from manufacturer on 09/27/21, pending manufacturer availability." Hopefully they will ship soon.

I ordered a hounds tooth rear seat cover for a 1971 Road runner.
Took 8 weeks but the wait was worth it.
July 31  (5).jpg
Sept 18 (11).jpg

YAY!

Thought I’d give a progress report. I just received a tracking number from UPS on Legendary’s behalf. The label is printed and is waiting for pickup.

I’m excited, it’s been a long wait. :)

I ordered door panels back in April from Jegs. Just checked at Jegs and it says "Estimated to ship direct from manufacturer on 09/27/21, pending manufacturer availability." Hopefully they will ship soon.

Just arrived today!

I am still waiting on seat covers and arm rest hog ring and some other things. It’s been two months but they are getting me my thing slowly.

The worst part about the long wait time is that you have to pay in full when they take the order. They are using my money for that amount of time. They should take a deposit and then the full amount before shipping. :2cents:

Black Friday is coming up. That's the time to order if you can wait. Last year I got 20% off and free shipping so it was worth it. Yeah you have to pay up front and wait but the savings helps.

Auto Transport Service
Back