• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Let's see the best car picture you ever took

KENTON

Local time
1:52 AM
Reaction score
Of all the pictures I have taken, I like this one best. Let's see your best pictures.
IMG_0232.JPG

This picture was taken in a window-less garage with the lights off and it's the best picture one can take of a 70 Coronet and 67 Charger together, nose to nose.

:thumbsup:

latest?cb=20150317090032%20.jpg

I like this one, but have many......

90pto6.jpg

et5pwo.jpg

I like this one, too...

9h17ir.jpg

I haven't taken many pics of my bird, but this one is okay...

not65t.jpg

Last edited:
This is for RC.
image.png

Last edited:

The 70 Coronet is the ultimate butterface Mopar.

18ff361420f3e3fb9a6670f9de567760529a93fbd784b5633ded5d8613f5e533_1.jpg

......However, much like a butterface bimbette, plum crazy paint & the white accents actually offset "that" front end which does make the 70 Coronet easier on the eyes. Of course, if it was your basic green with green interior, you might as well junk it.

FYI, in the future, if I were you, I'd take pictures from the side or a 3/4 shot from the rear.

:thumbsup:

I liked this one, took my boy to the river for some fishing and liked the way the sun lit up the orange in areas.

20150922_190613.jpg

I liked this one, took my boy to the river for some fishing and liked the way the sun lit up the orange in areas.

View attachment 351766
I saw this car at a gas station on the Pa turnpike a year or two ago on my way back from Carlisle. Made my day, wish I would have taken a picture of it then. B-E-A-UTIFUL!

always loved 70 bee's( especially fc7/white ) , just like Rodney Dangerfield they don't get no respect :lol:
love this pic it was taken 5 min's after car came off the truck first touch on home soil so to speak

IMG_0139.JPG

I suck at photography, I like these of my current car
most are photos of old photos, of my other cars, come out grainy,
if they were done by someone who knew how to take decent photos

I like the 1st one because it has my Lord Budnicks {RIP}
& the B_I_T_C_H both

68 RR #16 Apr 26 2011 Buddy #1.JPG
68 RR #29 479c-6bbl #6 AN lines & phenolic spacers.JPG
68 RR #17 Apr 26 2011.JPG

I saw this car at a gas station on the Pa turnpike a year or two ago on my way back from Carlisle. Made my day, wish I would have taken a picture of it then. B-E-A-UTIFUL!
That was probably it, we drove it to Carlisle last year. Thanks

Auto Transport Service
Back