• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Lift Off Hood Stilts

ykf7b0

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
5:39 AM
Reaction score
Hello, Can some of you A12 folks give me some info as to where to buy or how to build a set of the lift off hold stilts to rest hood upon? Thanks!!!

Nothing happening there. Any other idea's? I remember seeing a simple template with pvc pipe at one time a few year's ago but I cannot find anything pertaining to it anymore. Help!

Nothing happening there. Any other idea's? I remember seeing a simple template with pvc pipe at one time a few year's ago but I cannot find anything pertaining to it anymore. Help!

Did you ASK there?

Do a search over there as I know there was discussion recently about someone making up another batch of them. Cheaper to buy than the time and material to make them from scratch.

I scrolled through their recent post but I must have either missed it or didn't go back far enough. I have since initiated a post inquiring about needed info. Thanks for your correspondence regarding this!

p.s. This B Bodies forum is much more user friendly than the other that is mentioned.

I've got good leads on some now. Thanks!!!

Auto Transport Service
Back