• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Light and Wiper switch knobs

AZRC

Local time
6:37 AM
Reaction score
When taking my 72 Satellite dash apart I found that the headlight knob did not want to come off the switch post easily. I pulled and pulled and finally it did come off but it got chewed up in the process. I would like to get some billet aluminum knobs as replacements if anyone knows where those can be found. If those are not readily available how do I get direct replacements? They are black vinyl/plastic.

When taking my 72 Satellite dash apart I found that the headlight knob did not want to come off the switch post easily. I pulled and pulled and finally it did come off but it got chewed up in the process. I would like to get some billet aluminum knobs as replacements if anyone knows where those can be found. If those are not readily available how do I get direct replacements? They are black vinyl/plastic.

good luck man. im after the wiper switch knob. still have not yet found one

If you find a source for rallye dash wiper knobs, let us (or at least me) know- thanks.

Auto Transport Service
Back