• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Link assy-w/wiper dr 3799537

umm im interested but i don't see a link or anything

Sign up with member "Topher", he's trying to get 100 buyers so a run can be made of the wiper link bushing.

Is not available anymore NOS. They all disappeared.

Found this on eBay: Wiper Linkage Bushings
$(KGrHqZ,!joE2IWC(zO8BNuyhIWiig~~0_35.jpg

Sign up with member "Topher", he's trying to get 100 buyers so a run can be made of the wiper link bushing.

Is not available anymore NOS. They all disappeared.

Funny you should say that. I bought one through my local Chrysler/Dodge Dealership last year for $80.00, you just need to find one that will do a search for a old part number from a book.

I found them in a assortment "kit" in the Help/Dorman section of my local parts store, I sem to recall it was something like $6.

I found them in a assortment "kit" in the Help/Dorman section of my local parts store, I sem to recall it was something like $6.

It's not the same bushing you are thinking about. It's a big bushing that bolts to your wiper motor and is pressed into one wiper arm. The smaller bushings are what connects the 2 wiper transmission arms together.

I bought one about a year ago, and ordered another a few months later for a friend, and my dealer (who, by the way, is more than willing to order older parts for me ((former Magnum owner too))) said they've vanished.

Ive seen similar posts around about these bushings. Apparently they're vital and hard to find. I'm not sure what everyone is referring to/looking for so I guess mine's either okay, or its shot and I just dont know it yet. Can someone put up an in situ pic of this part? Maybe we can get enuff owners to pony-up and have a run made if we all knew what we were needing. Hell, if they're that hard to get, we all ought to have one on hand. You know, for after the apocolypse and all.

Auto Transport Service
Back