• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Listen to the sound of the wind on Mars!

Thanks for posting but, they’re going to have to do better than that to get me to care about mars.

Cool stuff, but we aren't living anywhere but here.....and for how long?

How much did they spend to hear wind? I think it's all a waste of money.

Well, I'm on the other side of the fence on this. Yes, it did cost an incredible amount of money.... but so did sending ships across the Atlantic ocean from Europe to discover North & South America. I think it's worth every penny, especially when (not if, but when) a massive asteroid or comet smacks into the Earth again & wipes out humans. It could happen next week....it could happen tens of thousands of years from now....but it will happen (again).

Pretty cool. I don't mind us going to Mars for research. However, I believe we should learn to take care of this planet before settling on another.

I'm sorry, I don't believe it. Every Mars Bar I have even had was pretty darn quiet once you tore the wrapper off. Just like the Moon Pie landing, all fake. The conspiracy is to sell more junk food.

Auto Transport Service
Back