• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

little Gasoline-head from sauerkraut-land

winki

Local time
3:20 AM
Reaction score
Hello, to the members of FBBO ....want to introduce myself in this way...
I´m Thomas, nickname Winki, from Leipzig in germany. Like the american way of cars very much since my childhood and have a coronet from 1965 in the garage. Bought this car in july 2016 from a friend in germany. It´s an racer wich was running for a time in NENDRA.
I read that you all greedy for pics...and so i shut up :)....and show better some ...
20160707_181757.jpg

20170113_121947.jpg

20170113_121846.jpg

20170113_121857.jpg
20170113_121922.jpg
20170113_121935.jpg

20170113_122024.jpg

so the car was looking as i earned them

20170113_122006.jpg

we changed the scoop for better breathing

and 2pics at work ....at a race last year in germany
IMG-20170516-WA0000.jpg
IMG-20170516-WA0025.jpg

hope you enjoy the pics

greetings from LE...Winki

Welcome from Canada Winki.
A great lookin ride for sure.

Very Nice Winki! LOVE the car. You can be very proud of that Mopar. Herzlich willkomen!

Welcome to FBBO from NorCal

Welcome from Ohio, great looking ride!

Welcome aboard from Ohio & nice car.

Thanks to all for the welcoming greetings:thumbsup:
@69a100...the winning-stickers at the left backside-window are old and not from me, the former owner won the races in this time and maybe he had to much sun from left behind, so that er thought"...need more shadow for beeing cool in racing, well one more winning-sticker is against heat....":rolleyes:....but i know that he realy won in this time, i was looking for the history of the car in web and found some facts about...
look....old foto in the web
20160713_211858.jpg

greetings Winki

Thanks to all for the welcoming greetings:thumbsup:
@69a100...the winning-stickers at the left backside-window are old and not from me, the former owner won the races in this time and maybe he had to much sun from left behind, so that er thought"...need more shadow for beeing cool in racing, well one more winning-sticker is against heat....":rolleyes:....but i know that he realy won in this time, i was looking for the history of the car in web and found some facts about...
look....old foto in the web
View attachment 590781
greetings Winki
Congrats on the purchase and welcome to FBBO. :thumbsup:

A very nice ride Winki and welcome for the Pacific Northwest. What kind of times did the car run before you acquired it? I also have a '65 Dodge Coronet. Thanks for joining us.
Bob :moparsmiley:

i know for shure that the car was running a low 11, but i must read in the papers wich the American owner was given to the coro ....he listed a lot of infomation....an i think that i saw also some times in 10...this year in germany we will see how fast it goes, cause had no chance in the last Year to drive a quartermile ....there were more classic furlong Distance races ....sadly we have not so much wonderfull raceways for dragracing like the american gearheads ...mostly the races are at old airports

Auto Transport Service
Back