• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

'Little Red' 1967 Ford Mustang Shelby GT500

PlagueOfBadgers

Local time
5:10 PM
Reaction score
I know it has nothing to do with B body's or anything Mopar related but still interesting.
download.jpeg

1534554120399.jpg

http://www.foxnews.com/auto/2018/08...d-after-50-years-could-be-worth-millions.html

You can keep the car. I'll take those Motor Spyder wheels, thank you.

Probably have a better chance of winning the lottery or getting attacked by a shark!
Or getting struck by lightning during a sharknado while scratching your winning ticket.

looks like a staged photo ,looks like it was placed there for a story

They finally found a couple notchbacks worth something, compared to the fastbacks

I saw this earlier and it really is a great find. The green one sold for $1.9 million, fully restored. This one is missing the drivetrain unfortunately. I still remember them recently finding the 2nd Bullitt Mustang in Mexicali (right down the road from me) which seems like a more desirable car.

You would think, even when the car was only a couple of years old, that someone knowing it was an experimental would have kept it.

Auto Transport Service
Back