• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

location of 70 radio bracket

davek

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
6:26 PM
Reaction score
Im changing out my cluster on the 70 Bee and wanted to install the am radio bracket,cant find a pic so can someone post were it bolts to the dash frame please. thanks Dave

It doesn’t bolt to the dash. It is welded to the dash. Same bracket for all radios.

F6415890-FDDE-423D-AB14-C19342B83BC3.png

Last edited:
I remember that for sale thread, did you read my post on that thread? I posted to tell people that bracket is for the heater box to cowl.

I remember that for sale thread, did you read my post on that thread? I posted to tell people that bracket is for the heater box to cowl.

Yes, non air heater box bracket

bought it before you replied to the thread,guess you just cant trust believe people anymore. 1st 70 b body guess live and learn. Sad he sells alot of stuff here.

bought it before you replied to the thread,guess you just cant trust believe people anymore. 1st 70 b body guess live and learn. Sad he sells alot of stuff here.
I might need that bracket if you still have it.

I'm thinking my 71 Cuda used a bracket and my 70 coronet bolted to the frame

Yep 2 bolts on radio and a stud in back to dash frame.

Auto Transport Service
Back