• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Location of fender emblem hole?

Hilljack68

Local time
12:01 PM
Reaction score
I just bought the pentastar emblem for the fender. I see that it has not only the main stud, but also an anti-spin pin. I'm guessing the pin hole got mudded over in the body shop, because my fender doesn't have one (68 Coronet).
So, my question is this: where should that pin hole be drilled? (ie: 2, 5, 7, 10 or 12 o-clock)

20201024_081405.jpg

I ground off the pins and used double sided tape as ranger16 said above. No issues.

1/2 ways front to rear and middle of bottom edge to the crease on fender. Totally off the wall,BUT?

You’re talking about the one that’s located on the passenger fender, right? There’s only one side that has it.

Double sided tape would be best unless you can find the holes.

Thanks for all the input. I think the emblem tape sounds like the best idea. Why punch another hole in the fender when a $5 roll of tape will keep it from spinning?

Auto Transport Service
Back