• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Login Question

Ranger16

Local time
10:07 AM
Reaction score
When logging in and you click on the user name b ox, it remembers your user name ..........AND any that you have entered by mistake (a misspelling or such). Is there any way to clear the unwanted ones?

When logging in and you click on the user name b ox, it remembers your user name ..........AND any that you have entered by mistake (a misspelling or such). Is there any way to clear the unwanted ones?
I believe that is your computer saving those logins, not the site. Most likely in the browser settings. Not sure which browser you're using so I can't tell you exactly how to clear them.

Clear browser history, but that will also clear any saved passwords.

Just remember it will erase ALL your saved passwords. Daughter did it to me ugh.

I use a Mac. Clearing history doesn't erase your passwords. It's in the browser Preferences window. You can probably just edit it right there with the correct log in or delete it and then save the correct one again.

I use a Mac. Clearing history doesn't erase your passwords. It's in the browser Preferences window. You can probably just edit it right there with the correct log in or delete it and then save the correct one again.
That worked.............after several attempts. Thank you! :lowdown:

Auto Transport Service
Back