• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOUND Lokar kickdown for 727

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nirvana

Local time
1:08 PM
Reaction score
Anyone have one of these they don’t need? I was going to buy one from summit but thought I would see if anyone has one. I have some big block 3 piece kickdown stuff that I could trade as well. Let me know.

E41A077A-FA7F-4686-81F1-088DA2158944.jpeg

A1C68259-0195-4800-A0D5-AEDA55890A35.jpeg

I bought Lokar knock-offs from eBay. Looks and works the same for a fraction of the price.

I bought Lokar knock-offs from eBay. Looks and works the same for a fraction of the price.
I’ve heard that the brackets are cheap feeling and bend easily. I was going to just order one from summit but a reputable source gave them the thumbs down. You think they are ok?

I’ve heard that the brackets are cheap feeling and bend easily. I was going to just order one from summit but a reputable source gave them the thumbs down. You think they are ok?
I already had a billet carb bracket I bought for my Street Demon carb. So, I didn't use the supplied brackets there. I did use the transmission kick-down bracket on the trans end and it seems fine.

I already had a billet carb bracket I bought for my Street Demon carb. So, I didn't use the supplied brackets there. I did use the transmission kick-down bracket on the trans end and it seems fine.
If I can’t find a used Lokar on here or FABO I will probably go that route. I found one that has the return springs and bracket for $30 shipped. Hard to beat if it works as it should! Thank you for your input.

If I can’t find a used Lokar on here or FABO I will probably go that route. I found one that has the return springs and bracket for $30 shipped. Hard to beat if it works as it should! Thank you for your input.
Even the Lokar brackets are just chrome plated stamped steel.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back