• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Long 3 days

Take care of your pal ! Having just gone through a very similar situation with my dog KC, it was well worth it. Yeah it was a lot of money, but he is doing great ! Just to have him back to being a happy, healthy dog again is payment enough.

Good to hear he seems to be doing better.... Hopefully he learned something & more importantly that he continues to improve.... Who am I kidding? Learn something??? :lol: Unfortunately all of his favorite toys gotta get hidden now.... May he needs a new friend to keep him entertained...
this is his friend Riley 5 year old
20220227_103448.jpg

I wish him a good health and a speedy recovery, our 4 legged friends deserve the best!

Not to hijack the thread but is that a lab/viszla mix?
not sure I know there is 3 different type Rotties,

Best of luck and best wishes for Thor's speedy recovery!

Thor is doing fine,they said he was not happy being their. I get him tomorrow they had to cut him 4 times to get it all. Vet said no clue in what he had inside him.

Thor is doing fine,they said he was not happy being their. I get him tomorrow they had to cut him 4 times to get it all. Vet said no clue in what he had inside him.
Great news!

Socks, underwear & tennis ball covers.... A virtual smorgasbord..... Good that he's on the mend and gets to come home soon.... And good to see he does have a buddy, most dogs are pretty social & like having company whether its a person, a pooch or sometimes even a cat....

Auto Transport Service
Back