• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Long time member, first introduction

GTXDAN

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
7:46 AM
Reaction score
I've been a member for quite some time but never have the time to actively communicate until know. Job has had me working all over the world up to now, but i'm home finally, I think.
I've had Mopars all my life. Started with 2 Road Runners back in the 70s, but then marriage got in the way. Told the little lady that was going to change when the time was right. The time was right a few years ago and she said ok, so I picked up a 70 GTX from ARZ that needs restored and a 65 Dodge Coronet 440 2 door hardtop. 65 was an older restoration that just needs some updating and engine work so I am presently working on it to put it back on the road.

Welcome to FBBO from sunny SoCal - pics are a requirement for official indoctrination

Congrats on the projects, 70 GTX & 65 Coronet

welcome finally :bananadance: {? 1st or 2nd post after 5.5 years}
to FBBO from NorCal Sierras

Welcome from NW CT. Show us those Mopars! :welcome:

Welcome, finally from NJ. You will be pestered until you comply with the picture requests!:D

Howdy from Indiana. A couple of good projects you’ve got there.

Hi there GTXDAN, :welcome:

Pictures please...

th?id=OIP.zyVHyboTvMdTqfHpT60wAQHaFo&w=246&h=186&c=7&o=5&pid=1.jpg

Glad your back,maybe you can get caught up
with those rides now.

Welcome aboard ! Let's see some pics of that X !!!

Good to see another one from Georgia here on the site. Hopefully after all of these years, you will get some free time to enjoy the cars all over again.

Auto Transport Service
Back