• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Long Time Member First time '69 RR Owner

dfrazz

Local time
12:39 AM
Reaction score
I've been on here for a while and have owned a few b and e bodies, but this is my first '69 RR. I've been looking for a K2 4 spd car for a while and was lucky enough to pick this one up from Columbus, OH. Numbers 833, 383 is from another '69 RR,
late Lynch Rd build. Not perfect but a nice driver which is the way I like them.

IMG_1012.JPG
IMG_1044.jpg
IMG_1085.JPG
IMG_1099.JPG
IMG_9597.jpg
IMG_E1096.JPG
KJQK1653.JPG

Great find. Love it! K2 with the blacked hood is my favorite color combination. 383/4 speed manual everything .... perfection.

I had one exactly like this in the early 80's without the fresh air. A convertible in these colors was on the cover of the Chilton's repair book back in the day. I still use it for torque references and such and think about that old car. Thanks for the pics. :thumbsup:

Very nice RR!! I watched the YouTube video and realized I just saw that car in the last couple days while flipping through TikTok where it was being loaded in the trailer! Great find, will be an awesome summer cruiser, congrats!!

Cool 69 RR

welcome to FBBO from NorCal Sierras

Welcome again, from Missouri!!

Welcome to FBBO from Ontario, Canada. That is a great looking 'Runner. I really like the A12 cars in that colour with the black lift-off hood and black vinyl top.

Auto Transport Service
Back