• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Longitudinal Stripe

Coyote with a roadrunner

Local time
3:01 AM
Reaction score
All of you have been a very valuable resource to me as I am trying to restore my Road runner to as close to stock as I can. My fender tag indicates it had a longitudinal stripe. I have seen a few pics, but some have one stripe,others 2. The 2 stripes, one being thicker than the other is what I think is correct. Does anyone have and info regarding the stripe, and any pics? I will not be painting the car until the summer and I know the stripe is tape, but I just want to make sure it is done correctly. BTW, I did get the correct seats this past weekend and the front bench does have the head rests, so I am making some progress. Thanks again.

There were two stripes available. One was painted, and the other was a tape stripe. In order to tell you what is supposed to be on the car, we need to know what the stripe code is.

Auto Transport Service
Back