• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Longtime lurker, new poster

SattyNoCar

Local time
1:05 AM
Reaction score
Been off in the shadows a long time as my usual hang out spot has been moparts, but as I try to realize the dream I have for my wagon, I need a more specific site. Figured I better get active and make myself known as I will have questions to ask and parts to sell off (and buy).

The project is a '73 Satellite 9 passenger wagon. It pains me to say this, I've had this car 20 yrs, and the last 10 of it just sitting have done more damage than the previous 30+ yrs of driving (even if just occasionally).

Not planning a full on resto, just want to make it a presentable, reliable driver so I can take some epic road trips in it (if covid don't kill us all ).

Life keeps getting in the way, the usual stuff, a divorce or two.......

Recently moved the car to a place I can get back to work on it.

More details to come. In the meantime, I hope I can be of some assistance around here too.

LjCub4k.jpg

pek2J1h.jpg

MYquBj2.jpg

(I have a LOT of sorting out to do........ AND I need to learn how to post on this site)

Welcome from Alabama, looks like you are doing OK, pictures on the first post. More Wagons are coming on board. Join the fun.

I can do video too!

This was supposed to be 1st start after not being started for 3 yrs, but camera kicked off at critical moment, so this is just after 1st start.

Just a stock 440 out of a '77 NY'er to replace the wagon's original 400 that has a spun rod bearing (don't lynch me, the NY'er was wrecked).

welcome.png
Looks like you're doing a fine job of posting already.
Looking forward to seeing more! :thumbsup:

Welcome from Michigan, the Motor City! 440'

Hello from California. It is nice you were able to hang on to the car. Enjoy it!

Wagons are GREAT road trip cars!

(You can even sleep in them if necessary)

...as well as great trip to the hardware store cars.

Tell us more and show us the inside.

You got the rest of the roof rack? I think someone on here was selling one a few months ago.

welcome to FBBO nice looking wagon keep us posted

Welcome from Missouri!!

I see you've been a member since 2013. :welcome: back Kotter!

cool wagon project
good luck

Welcome to FBBO

Divorce or two lol. My 2nd was after 33 years of marriage and well, my last! Welcome to the site!!

Auto Transport Service
Back