• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

lookie what I found

snakeyes

Local time
6:49 PM
Reaction score
http://www.ebay.com/itm/1970-Dodge-Challenger-Graveyard-
s-l1600.jpg
Carz-/162698084888?hash=item25e18fc218:g:VOkAAOSwScdZxa7D&vxp=mtr

Comical...Best of luck with that investment opportunity.....

What a joke...

Jesus! They are about as bad as *** Monkey Garage. They think their name is worth a price bump of $60k lol.

dose it come with all the dents too???

Jesus! They are about as bad as *** Monkey Garage. They think their name is worth a price bump of $60k lol.
Sad thing is to someone it probably is!

I've never watched any of those stupid shows. I have enough of that crap going-on at my place. I just don't have all the stupid character-actors to add fake drama. I have enough of the real stuff, by myself.

I've never watched any of those stupid shows. I have enough of that crap going-on at my place. I just don't have all the stupid character-actors to add fake drama. I have enough of the real stuff, by myself.
About the only one I can stand is "BITCHIN RIDES), and their getting a little carried away w/ t v antics.

MM

A show at your place is a great idea....

A few bleeps here and there right?

Justin

LOL....maybe a couple. There'll be a few later today, I'm sure. Gonna go to lunch with Dick Oldfield today. We're trying to do it on a weekly basis.

LOL....maybe a couple. There'll be a few later today, I'm sure. Gonna go to lunch with Dick Oldfield today. We're trying to do it on a weekly basis.
I wonder how many people here has even heard that name......Awesome indeed MM! The Mopar Missile....
engine.jpg

worman has jumped the shark, certificate of authenticity LMFAO!.......trolling for 100K up front, you get a car built by employees, big deal.........I always tell people "no matter where you take it, you are at the mercy of whoever lays hands on your car"

Auto Transport Service
Back