• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB Looking for 1968 Changer - In Excellent Driver condition

Status
Not open for further replies.

SRT_Blubyu

Local time
5:54 AM
Reaction score
Searching for a 1968 Charger in excellent 'Driver' condition (Solid Body & Frame, good trim & Glass, all functional accessories, etc. - Paint min condition "five footer")

Ideal car would have the following options:
- Factory A/C
- Black, Charger Red, or Red
- Factory Power Disc Brakes
- Buckets

make it rain.gif

Good Luck on your quest!

From your descriptive a minimum $60K and more probable closer to $80K just to ante up to "compete" for one ?
just trying to fully prepare you for what you are up against ?
because even 318 2-BBL Cars with solid rust free bodies in good driver condition with faded crappy green paint are pulling $60K ?

See the one in my avatar ?
It's a '69.... probably in the condition you seek and I turned down $120K ? Good Luck in the hunt...

A nice 318 ‘68 sold on BAT a week ago for $38k.

This one?

1968 Dodge Charger

Youre right thats a good price for that condition!

I'm looking for something a bit better condition.. 9/10 driver. I've looked at a lot recently that appear clean but end up being lipstick hiding a lot of sins..

wish I didnt miss this one... pretty nice. A/C would make it about perfect.
572 Hemi–Powered 1968 Dodge Charger

This one?

1968 Dodge Charger

Youre right thats a good price for that condition!

I'm looking for something a bit better condition.. 9/10 driver. I've looked at a lot recently that appear clean but end up being lipstick hiding a lot of sins..

wish I didnt miss this one... pretty nice. A/C would make it about perfect.
572 Hemi–Powered 1968 Dodge Charger
Yup. That’s it. Five years ago you could have gotten an R/T for that price, in that condition. Now, that’s a deal. I guess. :D

market's been crazy for everything.. buts cooling off rapidly for the whole industry. In any event condition and options are always the main drivers..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back