• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Looking for 1970 Dodge Coronet 500 WP23N0G100420 dealership paperwork

70 MOPAR 500

Local time
5:09 PM
Reaction score
Looking for 1970 Dodge Coronet 500 WP23N0G100420 dealership paperwork. I have some info of previous owners, two build sheets, matching numbers on v.i.n., fender tag, engine, trans., coer support, and trunk seal lip. Still trying to get ahold of state dmv historical records to find where the car was sold at. The car spent most of its life around Kansas City, Mo. area.

Good luck. Wouldn’t go to Vegas to bet on results.

That is a tall order and good luck on your hunt!

Do you have the window sticker?......tracking the original owner down, if still alive is your next best option....

When I removed the dash from my car, a slip of paper fell out with a name and address on it. It looked like it had been there since the 70's. I realized that it was a long shot, but old people don't tend to move house. So I wrote a letter to the person at the address. Sure enough, 6 weeks later I get a letter from a woman that was the original owner. Bought it right off the lot. Told me all the stories from the car about damage, driving mishaps, which dealership she brought the car from etc. She told me that one of her old boyfriends threw a loaded shot gun into the back seat and it fired, blowing a hole clean through the sheet metal. I was surprised because I never noticed any evidence of a repair. Sure enough, when I had a closer look, I could see the repair.
Good luck with your search, I hope it throws some info up for you, but as mentioned above, you got to be lucky.

Auto Transport Service
Back