• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB Looking for 3 items. Big Block

Status
Not open for further replies.

BeepBeepRR

Local time
10:40 AM
Reaction score
I know I can buy new but wanted to see if anyone had a 1 groove water pump pulley and a 2 groove crank pulley. And a set of alternator brackets for a big block. They don't have to be pretty just usable. The car will have power steering so that's why I need the 2 groove crank pulley.I need pretty much what you see here. The 383 Will be going into my 66 Belvedere. So I would say pre 70 parts would be preferred.

Sorry forgot in this picture still had the 2 groove water pump and 3 groove pulley on the crank.

IMG_1888.JPG

Last edited:
I know I can buy new but wanted to see if anyone had a 2 groove water pump pulley and a 2 groove crank pulley. And a set of alternator brackets for a big block. They don't have to be pretty just usable. The car will have power steering so that's why I need the 2 groove crank pulley.I need pretty much what you see here.

Sorry forgot in this picture still had the 3 groove pulley on the crank.

View attachment 941588
If You are only Running an alternator and P/S...You need a 2 groove crank pulley and a single grove water pump...

If You are only Running an alternator and P/S...You need a 2 groove crank pulley and a single grove water pump...
You are correct... My bad I forgot I changed out the 440 wp pulley to a single groove.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back