• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Looking for 68-70 Door Striker Plate Shims

Status
Not open for further replies.

Propwash

Local time
4:36 PM
Reaction score
Hey guys,

Looking for the thin shims that go behind the striker plate on the jam

Could really use 5-10 at least, more would be a plus!

Thanks

Thanks FBBO for the ad!

-Prop

I got a few 67...I,m pretty sure they are the same.
Petty blue 67 GTX

Excellent!!!!!!

Forgive my ignorance with 67's 1badgtx...but I don't know off hand if they're they same. Here's a pic of a correct striker plate/shims I hijacked from snake-eyez coronet..hehehehehehe. Hopefully the guy doesn't sue me over copyright infringement :hide:

strikershims.jpg

Let me know if that's what you got. Thanks for responding! Appreciate it..

Last edited:
Yep got,em in my hand...They are the same...I got three..PM me and i,ll send,em to ya...I got way too much stuff any way..Is the island of misfit toys the north pole?!!

Petty Blue 67 GTX
I,d rather push my PLYMOUTH than drive a ford...

You can never have to much stuff! :yes: Show a picture of them, I'm curious as to what they look like. I just looked at your hijacked picture again is that it behind the latch?

It,s just a metal spacer with slots...Pretty simple..
Petty Blue 67 GTX

LOL........yeah, definitly could say we're north anyways! Thanks again, I'll PM you.

Still looking for several more if anyone has any available...Car had none when I picked it up.

I just went out back and looked at my parts car (a 66 Belvedere) and I have 2, you are welcome to them. PM me if you want them.

Wow great!!!!... Thanks Don! This is definitly going better than the luck I had with finding new/repro ones online..

Just a few more and I should definitly be good to go!

Thanks again guys!

Will,
What sizes do you need? I have a couple .025" and a few .075". I basically see these two sizes, thin and thick. Let me know what you get and still may need.
John
Oh and by the way another good place to find these are on Dodge van side doors through the late 70"s

I was unaware there was different sizes....I could use whatever you got. I have a few homemade ones on the Coronet I want to change out as well......

I can provide 4 more if you still need some.....6 if the back doors are the same...

Excellent.........I think 4 more would probably do the trick. I honestly couldn't tell you if the backs are the same Cranky. I'd be interested in finding out for future refference. I know the ones I have, don't have any kind of part# stamped on them.

If you could PM over your Address and price I would appreciate it.

Thanks for responding.

I took one off all ready for another person that never came for it and I'll go out there tomorrow and take the others off. I have an impact driver so I should be able to get them without too much trouble....

i can make them an any thickness if any body needs more i have made alot of mopar parts like this

Just took two from the back doors and yes, they are the same like rrunner says.....but they are .020 and .060 :D

Ok, I have 5 .060's and 1 .020. The old car out back has one striker left on it....but it has bees too lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back