Looking for 70 rr fender tag or build sheet

Lost and Found B Body Mopars

1. Beep!Beep!

Beep!Beep! Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    7:03 AM
    Looking for fender tag or build sheet for my 1970 roadrunner vin #rm23n0a245199 . posted before but i have some more info on car was in florida in1988 at Mark Doynes collectible cars Then Jeffrey M Bigelow who then sold it to Richard Robards in1989 who must .have tore it apart bagged and tagged it ,tubbed it ,caged it did this very well then sold it 2010 Tom Urbanks as a roller in Albany NY then i bought it .seems it was red ,bucket seat console but can't be sure if anybody has info help thanks pics of car in my garage

2. Runner 68

Runner 68 Tarnished Bronze Member FBBO Gold Member

Local Time:
    5:03 AM
    Why get concerned over the fender tag and build sheet if it has been tubbed and turned into a racer and had the shit run out of it? It's a lost soul IMHO.
    What are you planning to do? Put it back to concourse and run it to Barrett Jackson?

3. Beep!Beep!

Beep!Beep! Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    7:03 AM
    No i m curious, actually and i don't think has run since 1989 odometer show just few thousand miles over title miles in 1989 and thats the year the parts bagged have written on them ,i actually have 440hp with a six pack & a nice air grabber hood probably going big roadrunner emblems cartoony drag car look!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.