• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Looking for 70 rr fender tag or build sheet

Beep!Beep!

Local time
2:48 PM
Reaction score
Looking for fender tag or build sheet for my 1970 roadrunner vin #rm23n0a245199 . posted before but i have some more info on car was in florida in1988 at Mark Doynes collectible cars Then Jeffrey M Bigelow who then sold it to Richard Robards in1989 who must .have tore it apart bagged and tagged it ,tubbed it ,caged it did this very well then sold it 2010 Tom Urbanks as a roller in Albany NY then i bought it .seems it was red ,bucket seat console but can't be sure if anybody has info help thanks pics of car in my garage

Why get concerned over the fender tag and build sheet if it has been tubbed and turned into a racer and had the **** run out of it? It's a lost soul IMHO.
What are you planning to do? Put it back to concourse and run it to Barrett Jackson?

No i m curious, actually and i don't think has run since 1989 odometer show just few thousand miles over title miles in 1989 and thats the year the parts bagged have written on them ,i actually have 440hp with a six pack & a nice air grabber hood probably going big roadrunner emblems cartoony drag car look!

Auto Transport Service
Back