• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB Looking for a 68-70 roadrunner or charger

Status
Not open for further replies.

DH1994

Local time
6:24 PM
Reaction score
ISO of 68-70 roadrunner or charger project. I live in Knoxville, Tennessee. And will travel for the right car. My budget is about 10k right now. Thanks and have a blessed day.

My brother has a 70 road runner that we be listing soon would you like us to send you pics?

more pics on the photo garage page number 7 under road kill road runner.

IMG_20200525_171052240[1805].jpg

another pic

IMG_20200525_171111682[1806].jpg

the car has an XV motorsports stage 1 suspension. new upper control arm bushings, all four new ball joints, lower control arm bushings, torsion bars, strut rods, a new addco front sway bar. 335 horse 383 with wrapped jegs headers, new steeing joint, motor mounts, rebuilt trans, new drive shaft, muscle car brakes font brakes and master cylinder, new edelbrock valve covers, new windshield, new rims and tires, a new engine harness and dash harness and front and rear bumper brakcets. paint is a five out out of ten but could be made alot better with some elbow grease. The car is super solid but has a minor rust issue at the lower part of the back window. the guy before me was in this car for more than I paid and I'm asking less than I have into it. Car is in South Carolina now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back