• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB Looking for a '69/'70 Roadrunner Project Car

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kariverson

Local time
3:09 PM
Reaction score
Here goes nothing!

I've been looking for more than a year now for a '69 or '70 Roadrunner project car. I would consider a 69 Superbee too. After saving up for years I want to fulfill my dream and build one with my father and my friends.
I am located in Europe. I will have a reputable export company (marlog-car-handling.com) handle everything, from pickup at your place to delivery at my door. I will pay them extra myself to handle the payment too.
The car must be close to complete meaning no big parts missing since it will be very hard sourcing them from the US. 383 is fine, I'm not looking for HEMI or 440 cars. I would say it's a must having its fender tag, and if possible I would prefer to be numbers matching, even if the engine is just a block (I like to restore things as close to original as possible!) 4 speed transmissions are also preferred, I have never driver an auto car and I would like not to start :p but I won't turn down a good auto car! Rust is fine of course.
I can pay up to $16,000 depending on condition.

I understand it might sound a bit too specific, but for me being in one of the worst places in Europe, this is a once in a lifetime thing, pretty much the only thing I even had in my bucket list.
I think the cars are there I have found several ones during the last year, every time unfortunately people prefer not to deal with someone overseas.

Thanks everyone for your time!

Good luck in your search Kariverson. I'm sorry I can't help you.
I lived in Athens for about 18 months, 1983/1984. One of the best periods of my life.
You came to the right place but that's a pretty tall order. Hopefully some of the people on here can give you a lead or two.

Good luck in your search Kariverson. I'm sorry I can't help you.
I lived in Athens for about 18 months, 1983/1984. One of the best periods of my life.
You came to the right place but that's a pretty tall order. Hopefully some of the people on here can give you a lead or two.

Thank you very much runner! Yeah it must have been pretty nice back then, it's a bummer I wasn't even born yet! I really wish I was a couple of decades earlier in this world.
I honestly don't believe it's too much, just the past month I've seen 4 or 5 good ones in my price range, I just couldn't close the deal being overseas. I scour every possible marketplace almost every day :D

Thank you very much runner! Yeah it must have been pretty nice back then, it's a bummer I wasn't even born yet! I really wish I was a couple of decades earlier in this world.
I honestly don't believe it's too much, just the past month I've seen 4 or 5 good ones in my price range, I just couldn't close the deal being overseas. I scour every possible marketplace almost every day :D

Talked with a couple of guys today on fb with two really nice roadrunners. Nice people, aswered all my questions but unfortunately unwilling to sell overseas. :(
If you're out there I would very much like to buy your car! I will consider rollers too! And depending on car/price I could even offer you more to cover any potential sales tax!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back