• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Looking for a B-Body!

Status
Not open for further replies.

alleyoopmgv

Local time
5:49 AM
Reaction score
I'm looking for a B-body to buy, preferably a 66 or 67 Coronet under $10k. I will consider other cars too.

How about a 67 Satellite! Cheap! :rolling:

Btw- Bump! :tongue:

MVC-017S.JPG

MVC-018S.JPG

MVC-019S.JPG

I don't think so. Why wouldn't you wreck a chevy?

I do wreck Chevies! That car was hit in the back, and of course no one at the time wanted to pay anything for it! I parted it out! The car had factory disc brakes, power windows, A/C, and a lot of other good parts! :yes:

I'm looking for a B-body to buy, preferably a 66 or 67 Coronet under $10k. I will consider other cars too.

I found my car on eBay after about a year of searching daily.

buddy of mine has 66 coronet 500 he's wanting to sell. i believe he's askin $6000. it has a really hot 318LA/727 8 3/4 w/3.73 gears. car is in fair shape. needs to be painted and intieror put in. Ill try to get some pics up for ya. Car is in Jefferson City TN
5th

i have a 66 coronet 500 b/b 361,4 spd.1 of 373 built,nice solid car,runs,drives.very minor rust repair needed!solid framerails,trunk& exts.,small hole in dr side flr.small hole in pass.door lf corner size of a silver dollar.car is 99% complete!only missing wheelcovers,yellow,blk.vynl top& interior,new windshield,new radiator.uncut dash everything works,lights ect.clean title.asking $7,500.00 call me 314-494-7903,if you are still looking,i am in st louis mo.moparsteve636

Thanks fella's, but I bought a B-body, not exactly what I was looking for but, it's got a 525 horse 440 in it, and its in pretty good shape. I'll have fun with it for a while!

IMG_2642.jpg

IMG_2646.jpg

How bout this

1200.00 in p.a. Runnin 6 banger 3 in the tree. Not rusted to death. Pat

Last edited:
Any cars coming from north of VA likely will be rust buckets, this salt they use is so damaging to cars. I would pass on any car from up north after my GTXperience, rust sucks, rust really sucks

I do wreck Chevies! That car was hit in the back, and of course no one at the time wanted to pay anything for it! I parted it out! The car had factory disc brakes, power windows, A/C, and a lot of other good parts! :yes:

Well, you just pissed me off..lol

Anybody south of v.a. Is spoiled. I thought the 60's and 70's cars were sold new with rust. Lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back