• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB Looking for a clean 4 door

Status
Not open for further replies.

oliver

Local time
1:34 PM
Reaction score
Looking for a nice driver 4 door, preferably 67-72 a body or 66-72 b-body. Let me know what you have.

69 satellite 4 door from california. just needs paint, the trunk is iffy but i have the replacement pan. perfect adam 12 car

This is my other four-door

E6E2AAB4-AF46-43DF-B475-974D0EF58599.jpeg

still looking, didn't know it was getting hard to find a local 4dr.

I have been on the hunt for a clean 67 Plymouth B body sedan, it seemed like they were everywhere but now have vanished. I hope all the good four doors have not been turned into parts cars! Good luck on the search.

1964 Belvedere 4 door 20,000 original miles , 6 with 3 speed. Car is listed in cars for sale . Very clean car.

I have a 1969 Coronet 440 that I may be selling so I have room for a Superbee I may be able to buy. Please send a PM if interested. I am near Tucson AZ, so you could fly in and drive home if you wanted to. A lot of work has been done including Vintage Air. The car in the avatar is the car I am speaking of.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back